Hello! Sorwee for not updating for quite sometime...
Anyway, Shopjenith (www.shopjenith.blogspot.com) will be updating their #4 collection tomorrow(19th November 2012, 8.30pm)
Mark your calender and set your alarm! Be sure not to miss this collection :)
I love everything from each collection, Y'know why?
Because....
Everything are hand-picked by yours truly :)
Have been keeping 1-2 pieces for myself from each collection which means my wardrobe are gna brust anytime soon!
( Military Stud Top that comes in Navy and Creme White )
Love the stud details on the shoulders and the gold buttons which makes the top really stunning in reality! I love both colors and really don't know which color to keep! *hit forehead*
The moment, i saw this. I fall in love with it!
Made of soft comfy knit which is a plus plus point <3 p="p">
3>
Kyla Knit Top which we have launched previously in mint green was selling like hotcakes. ( We have restocked for mint green, if you're interested in getting, do send in your orders provided in the webstore using "Order form" tab!
Bringing in Peachy Pink this time round because it's sooooo sweet!
Leather panel x Studs x Denim ( Perfect combination! NO?)
Can be wore on it's own as shown OR alternatively you can wear it as an outer wear!
Really love this piece and i'm keeping it for myself too :X
Lastly, Chlovelle Skater Basic Dress ♥
A basic dress suitable for work and play!
Superb flattering cutting and material
Apart from that, it comes with 2 side pockets.
Which basic dress comes with that?
Be sure, not to miss this flattering dress !
Hokay, I'm bad when it comes to description because words can't explained much?
Trust me! You won't regret getting.
I, myself do online shopping too and sometimes it's pretty sad that items differs so much from the peektures when i received them and I felt so cheated :(
I'm always acting like I'm a customer when it comes to picking of item for ShopJenith.
I want my customers to be happy with their buys!
Anyway,
Do remember to catch our launch tomorrow at 8.30pm xx !
November Specials for phone covers preorder are still going-on!
Preorder #3 covers and have all packed and mailed.
Felt like a superwoman because i packed over 100 covers all by myself * CLAPS *
( One of the covers! And I feel so tempted to order for myself )
Till the next,
Ask me anything on : http://www.formspring.me/ferliciousss
3>

No comments:
Post a Comment