Waaa!! I didn't knew that my last update was mths ago in 2012? This shows how lazy, I AM! :(
Anyway, February's over! Hoping March would be good as well.
Oh ya! Today(3th March) is the day we bought baby hk back for a year alr! Sooooo fast!
Oh ya! Today(3th March) is the day we bought baby hk back for a year alr! Sooooo fast!
Whooohoo! Finally exams are over and done with year2! Just 1 more year and I'm done. Seriously speaking, i've got no idea what i wanna do, work as. Haiyohhh
Miss my boy! It's the first time, he went overseas w/out me :(
Some galore below:
#OOTD during CNY day #1
Dress from TCL
Love the cut sooo much! Flattering :D
With my cousin and his wife :D
CNY day #2, where relatives from my dad's side will gather at my place!
Not forgetting, lion dance at my place too :D
Then moving on to Valentine's day. Was sucha bummer to have school on that day :(
Anyway, we had our dinner at pepperoni and the pizza was good :)
Thanks for tolerating my attitude, nonsenses at times.
Thanks for loving me and wants the best in me.
I love you, baby!
xx
Incase, i don't update for months again, you can follow me on instagram @ferliciousss
hehehehe!
see ya !
No comments:
Post a Comment