Anyway, during the last week of October holidays, I went Bkk as mentioned in my previous post with my lovely doggies. It was a great experience and i'm missing the land of smiles already!
Omggggggg! Basically, we went there for shopping every single day, massage and eatttttttt! Amzingly, I love the tom yum soup there! It's more to sour than spicy, omggg why so nice! Apart from that, I missed the shark fin's soup, bird nest, oyster AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(
Piccas below ( not in order ) :
( SG airport)
( Our hotel room! So naise)
Few pix here! Cant expect me to upload 800 over pics right?!
Anyway, I've just started setting up my blogshop! Please support me :)
Like our facebook page / Join mailing list / Follow us on instagram(@shopjenith) for
first hand updates / promotions / giveaways x!
Just updated new designs for the phone covers annnd it's so pretty! Can't wait to receive mine. Yeah, fell in love straight away i saw it and ordered one for myself *hiak hiak*
Previous long wkend( 25th Oct 2012) at TAB!
TILL THEN!
Formspring / Ask Me Anything on:

No comments:
Post a Comment