Woke up like a "normal school days" timing and prepare myself to attend this ceremony, I used to attend every year but this year was different. Instead of having the ceremony at night, they held it in the noon and night because it's their 60th anniversary thingy? Haiyahh idk! The only thing I knew was, falling asleep on the chair, pondering to myself "what time will it ends"?!!!!
Was really like a zombie so took a short nap after I reached home and le bf came over to my place. Salute to him* because he slept like 7plus-ish in the morning and have merely 8hrs of sleep! Yet he woke up and came over *touched* awww! 幸福的我!
And we brought baby hk down for a walk in the evening before heading to my favourite place for dins! Yummmie*
Guess what? I reached home and my sis was eating golden pillow curry chicken, faints*** too much junkies these days! I MUST CONTROL!
Heheh. Anyway it's a Sunday alr! How time flies....... Yet another new week coming and our BKK trip is coming soon! Heard there's floods now! *pray hard* that it would be better and mth goes wrong when we are there!
Alright. I shall head to bed now. Have been sleeping super late these days and it's taking a troll on my skin :(
Goodnightieeeszzxx!
Have a great Sunday y'all x
No comments:
Post a Comment