Finally i'm back, once again! Well, coming to an end of Feb and realised I haven been blogging for sooo sooo frigging long already, heh!
Anyway, exams are FINALLY over, yesss! Soo am on holidays now! SAD NOTE: Second sem is over and i'm on 2yr yr of poly life next sem! Awww, changing class agn! Me hate it so much. We bonded so well and gotta seperate >( I HATE RP, for having this system!
I've got so much to blog about because i've been on hiatus for about a mth plus? Even though i'm free now, I don think there is such need for me to blog every single detail out here? Sooo, there's ups and downs for me throughout these days but I'm glad i've made it through :)
Some peektures below before i go,
Pardon me, only some cus for the rest i've already transferred them to my harddisk! sooo yeahhh~
( Sakaeeeee after sch)
( AT ECP! Pets event )
All the puppies are extremely cuteee! gosh~
No comments:
Post a Comment