Omggg!
Can't believe that i woke up at this timing! How am i gna sleep later? >(
Feeling bad now because i can't get up despite all the "wake-up , wake-up" by my mummy, dad and sis!
Idk why i just cant get up, the moment i got up, i'll boommmm back to bed again >(
Hence, I missed my ah ma's birthday celebration! This really shucks! >(
Hence, I missed my ah ma's birthday celebration! This really shucks! >(
Anyway, went to my babe's 21st ytd and therafter to sensation ! I swear the enviornment there was good! Great sat, i've got.
Shall let the pix, do the talking k?
Wahh. what happened to my hand here? sooo red. My bag, must be the victim.
BYE! Tomorrow's the start of a new week!
*
*
*
Not all girls are looking for rich guy. They want a guy who can truly understand. Giving them time as much as you can even after you got them in your arms. They want a man who will appreciate their everything. They want to feel love and care.



No comments:
Post a Comment