Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pampered like a princess

Woke up in th noon.. Jumped up from my bed because I thought my sis left me alone at home. Was suppose to accompany her to FEP for her interview. BUT she told me she've postpone her interview with the accountant as she's lazy to travel down. Okkk!!!! We, sisters have th same bad habit, i can understand~ We're lazy girls butttt i must admit she's much more lazier than me! OPPPS :x

Anyway, we went out in th noon! Had our massage done, lunch done at Jack's place and walked around looking for door bell for home sweet home. Went watsons and got myself a new lipstick :) Wanted to do pedicure soooo badly but there isn't any slot >( Sooo i asked my sister to try our luck again and YAY finally, there's slots for us :)

Sis got her cracked painted nails while i got my toe nail, glitterishhhh :)


Annnd ahhh ! During CNY, the rates for doing nails increase sooo sooo much! Omgoshhh when i say alot, it's really a huge increase. Like from $70 over bucks become those $170bucks kind? Money suckerrr, really! -.- 

Just realised, I spent sooo much today like water flowing.
But ohwell, if it's all worthwhile, why not right?
Sometimes, we have to pamper ourselves, like princess. YES? hahahha.

Anyway, I'm so happy today because when I'm home! I SAW MY LOOTSSS, finally they're here :)
so prettayyyeee, awww.

Alright, till the next.
Goodnight readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment