Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LOVE is?


LOVE is accepting me for who I am.
LOVE is sharing every bits and pieces of our life together.

LOVE is bitching with me.

LOVE is enjoying simple pleasures in life together.

LOVE is making funny faces at me to cheer me up on a bad day.

LOVE is treating my family like your own.

LOVE is waking up to my random phonecalls at wee hours.

LOVE is telling me I’m beautiful bare-faced.

LOVE is being my guardian angel.

LOVE is 365 days of commitment.

LOVE is never shy about revealing the ugly side of me to you.

LOVE is giving me the best in your life.

LOVE is waking up beside you and feeling relieved that you’re still by my side.

LOVE is never giving up on us.

LOVE is picking up the pieces of my broken heart.

LOVE beats receiving all Guccis and LVs because loving me is the greatest gift , hahahaa :-P

LOVE is being in love with you.

LOVE is the lifetime warranty you gave.

LOVE is being my punching bag when I’m mad.

LOVE is not calculative about who’s giving and who’s receiving.

LOVE is saying nothing and wrapping your arms around this crybaby.

LOVE does not question.

LOVE is having the courage to say sorry first after a huge fight.

LOVE is loving me back then, now and forever.

LOVE is going mad and anxious when I go MIA for the entire day.

LOVE is no promises but only actions.

LOVE is standing up for me when I’m being bullied.

LOVE is camwhoring with me even though you dislike being photographed.

LOVE is surviving through the toughest NS days together.

LOVE is mutual understanding when I don’t even need to breathe a single word.

LOVE is learning how to be romantic for me even though you know nuts about being one.

LOVE is loving me more than you love yourself.

LOVE is giving me praises everyday

LOVE is feeling anxious over me when I’m ill.

LOVE is being my number one loyal fan.

LOVE is killing ANY disgusting insects for me even before I see them.

LOVE is tolerating the freaking mood swings of mine.

LOVE is neither exchangeable nor returnable.

LOVE is being brave for me when I’m at the lowest point of my life.

LOVE is embracing my flaws and forgiving my mistakes.

LOVE is growing old together.

LOVE keeps us going.

LOVE is witnessing our different chapters in life together.

LOVE is cooking at home when we’re damn broke.

LOVE is racking your brains over where to bring me during special occasions.

LOVE is giving me the best you can offer.

LOVE is the way you make me feel comfortable during your family gatherings.

LOVE is as long as you’re by my side.

LOVE is constant daily tele-conversations everynight. ( though one will get bored after sometimes,hehe)

LOVE is being ever so patient to my whines and rants.

LOVE is striving to be my perfect boyfriend.

LOVE is falling asleep on your shoulder that’s solely mine not for others.

LOVE is choosing what-to-wear-today for me.

LOVE is announcing to the whole world that I’m your woman.

LOVE is the absolute trust between you and me.

LOVE is including me into your future plans.

LOVE is telling me how much you wanna marry me.

LOVE is sharing common goals in life.

LOVE is telling me how badly you desire to have our own kids.

LOVE can be a tedious journey, but you make it an easy one.


Cracked my brain, coming up with the above because i'm super duper bored :( Blasting songs now to keep myself awake cause i don't wanna fall asleep so early.

Spent like nearly an hr, coming up with all these.. I know i'm abit lame but i find it meaningful leh. What do you think? My copyrights horrr :-P


Ok, goodnights!

No comments:

Post a Comment